Nicholi (N.A.K. Baldron) is an author and avid reader. He likes stories that take place in fictional worlds, with memorable characters.
He spends his days debating between whether it’s coffee or tea time, and pecking away at his keyboard to produce stories for his readers. He can be found strolling through one of the many wooded areas in the small town outside of Austin, Texas that he calls home.
If he could have any power, it would be the power to control time; then he could freeze it and find enough reading time. One of his deepest regrets in life, is knowing he’ll never get around to reading all the books on his to be read list.
Knowing how precious reading time is, he’s always honored when his readers choose to spend their time on his stories.
- Website: http://www.nakbaldron.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NicholiAKBaldron/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/NAKBaldron
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nakbaldron/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/baldron/
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/16337675.N_A_K_Baldron
Aether Walker: Game Changer (Free on all platforms)
“Only few can see them for what they really are, Kandice is in the fight of her life to get revenge on the one that killed her mother. Living a double life as a college student by day, and Huntress by night is slowly wearing her down. But she is determined to get her revenge or die trying.”
- Amazon – https://www.amazon.com/Aether-Walker-Game-Changer-Book-ebook/dp/B01N5R35TZ/
- B & N – https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/aether-walker-game-changer-nak-baldron/1126358173?type=eBook
- Itunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/aether-walker-game-changer/id1234093855?mt=11
- Kobo – https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/aether-walker-game-changer
Aether Walker: Queen’s Gambit (Amazon Exclusive & KU)
“Living on the road hunting Aether Walkers isn’t as glamorous as Kandice hoped it would be. From rundown motels to abandon houses, heading back to her life in Austin is a serious consideration for her until the Council steps in to give her the answers she has been looking for. However she soon discovers it comes at the price of her freedom.
Follow Kandice as she steps into uncharted territory in her relationship with Lance while juggling the demands of the Council.”
Aether Walker: Blake’s Story
After witnessing his mother’s horrific death Blake finds himself committed against his will for what he thinks he saw. Were those creatures real or a figment of his imagination? Read through Blake’s journal as he tries to unravel the events and learn the truth about what happened to his mother.
- Instafreebie – https://www.instafreebie.com/free/R4jmX
1. If you had a free day with no responsibilities and your only mission was to enjoy yourself, what would you do?
– Drink Coffee, Read, Drink Tea, Read, and finish the day by watching a family movie with my daughter. 2. Describe your writing process. – I always write in chronological order, and I usually start with no outline. I just write the characters and see what happens until about
2. Describe your writing process.
– I always write in chronological order, and I usually start with no outline. I just write the characters and see what happens until about halfway through. Then I will have to sit down and plot out the story so I can finish it.
3. I will take you and any author you want out to dinner. Who will you invite and what will we talk about?
– Scott Lynch, and we’d discuss nerd stuff and politics. I would definitly have to ask him who the builders were.
4. What is the best writing advice you ever received?
– Don’t compare your first draft to someone else’s finished novel.
5. You can only have five books on your bookshelf. What are they?
– Lord of the Rings – It – Dune – Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix – The Republic of Thieves